Human Age to Owl Years Calculator

This free online tool converts your age into Owl years based on your DOB. Just enter your date of birth and find out how old you would be if you were a Owl.

Date of Birth

Some information about Owls

There are more than 200 species of owls available on earth, they are found all over the world except Antarctica. Owl is the only bird that can see blue color. Owls eat about 1000 rats in a year, experts believe that if all the owls want, they can end it by eating rats all over the world.

The owl can rotate its neck up to 270 degrees, it can rotate its neck up to 135-135 degrees on both sides, that is, even if you stand behind it, it can see you without moving its body. Owl can see 3D image of any object or anything, that is, owl can find out its length width height by looking at anything.

Owls can hear sounds up to 10 times slower than humans and can turn their ears in any direction to hear. They never catch their prey in the dark of night, but they catch it only after hearing its sound. Owls never wake up during the day, they stay awake only at night. Owl's eyes are as big as their brains which never move.

Owls eat from rats, snakes, squirrels, fish to other owls in their food. They live for about 15 years. They do not have teeth and they never chew their food, they swallow their food whole. Owl fossils have been found on Earth about 60 million years ago. Owls can be kept in the UK but not in the USA, and it is illegal to hunt them in India.

Owls do not make any sound while flying because the upper part of their wings is very soft, which absorbs the sound inside itself, and their wings allow air to pass through them, so when the air doesn't touches their body, so there is no sound.

Owl is a very expensive bird, the price of owl in India ranges from about INR 60000 to 80000 because the owl is used in many places such as the top layer of the owl's head is used in black magic and its Many parts of the body are also used in making medicines. Both the ears of the owl are not equal, their ears are slightly up and down and are also different from each other in size. This is because hearing different sounds at different times helps in identifying the place from where the sound is coming.

Owl's eyes have three eyelids. When an owl blinks its upper eyelid closes and its lower eyelid closes when it sleeps. The function of its third eyelid protects their eyes from dust. Owl never builds a nest to lay eggs, whenever owls have to lay eggs, they use only the nest left by other birds.

According to a research, 90 percent of owls change their nest only once a year, while the remaining 10 percent of owls change their nest twice a year. Depending on the season and species of owl, owls can lay one to two eggs at a time, whereas owls usually lay three or four eggs. After birth, the owl's eyes are closed, they stay in the nest for about 6 weeks under the care of their mother. By the time the owlet is about 7 to 8 weeks old, it is almost capable of flying. Owls flap their feathers once a year. It takes about 3 months for an owl to shed its feathers. In many countries it is considered foolish to call someone an owl.

Human Years to Owl Age Chart:

Human to Owl years calculator: How old am I in owl years? A human's 1 year is equal to about 0.13 to 0.21 years of a owl's lifespan. We've created an easy-to-understand chart that shows your age by converting it to a owl's age.

Human Age Owl Years
1 Year 0 Year, 1 Month, 19 Days.
2 Years 0 Year, 3 Months, 9 Days.
3 Years 0 Year, 4 Months, 28 Days.
4 Years 0 Year, 6 Months, 17 Days.
5 Years 0 Year, 8 Months, 7 Days.
6 Years 0 Year, 9 Months, 26 Days.
7 Years 0 Year, 11 Months, 15 Days.
8 Years 1 Year, 1 Month, 5 Days.
9 Years 1 Year, 2 Months, 24 Days.
10 Years 1 Year, 4 Months, 13 Days.
20 Years 2 Years, 8 Months, 26 Days.
30 Years 4 Years, 1 Month, 9 Days.
40 Years 5 Years, 5 Months, 22 Days.
50 Years 6 Years, 10 Months, 6 Days.
60 Years 8 Years, 2 Months, 19 Days.
70 Years 9 Years, 7 Months, 2 Days.
80 Years 10 Years, 11 Months, 15 Days.
90 Years 12 Years, 3 Months, 28 Days.
100 Years 13 Years, 8 Months, 12 Days.

Some interesting facts about owl:

Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Aves
Order: Strigiformes
Clade: Telluraves

What would be your age if you were born on other planets?